Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sensory Details

I touched the briskly grass with my fingers. As I reached down further into the ground, I felt the soft, complete dirt. It was whole, yet not hard like dry dirt. I gazed at the vibrant, colorful flowers that were pinkish and bunched together. As I walked further down campus, I came across loud, noisy, interrupting, construction workers. They were interrupting my quiet time to observe my senses. As I closed my eyes, I felt the soft, soothing air against my skin. Walking down by the Caf, talkative, noisy people pierced the quietness. The warm, bright beaming sun’s rays shinned down all around me as it warmed my body to the touch. The chirping birds bounced around and flew from tree to tree. The loud police siren could be heard down the street. Walking across Horton Hall, there was green, tall trees that loomed dark shadows over the sidewalk. An extremely loud lift machine was driving down the street. Finally, before I went back into Library as looked up into the cloudy, blue sky. It was all apart of God's beautiful creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment